Subscription boxes are very tempting but every box might not be for you. We’ve listed 12 fun subscription boxes for you to chose from, ranging from beauty to baby. Enjoy!
- Curl Box – This box caters to African-American women who rock their natural hair proudly. Monthly, they provide several different products for you to try. The Founder and Creator of CurlBox, Myleik Teele, also has a GREAT podcast for entrepreneurial women we suggest you take a listen to, check it out on iTunes and Podomatic!
- My Brown Box – “All things Brown Beauty Approved”. They also offer opportunities for women to partner with them (hint hint Empirelistas!)
- My Shade of Brown – This box also offers beauty products for women of color. They stay up-to-date, offering products form from red carpet looks to exclusive trends.
- We Are Onyx – Aside from exclusive products from trusted brands, they also include interactive video tutorials so you can achieve a desired look.
- Angel Beauty – Angel Beauty has developed a unique beauty profile to assist them in choosing the best products for your needs.They also offer discounted prices for female college students.
- Birch Box – This box is for the people who have different types of ideas of beauty.
- Taste Trunk – For the foodie, this box is not about beauty products but food! You the power to personalize your box with some of your favorite snacks.
- Quince and Apple Cocktail Box – Pick from several different hand crafted preserves and syrups that can be delivered right to your door.
- Green Kid Crafts – For the kiddies, you can customize this box with eco- friendly creativity and STEM kits.
- Pop Sugar Box – They offer special indulgent boxes throughout the year full of the “best in fashion, beauty, home, fitness, food, and more.”
- Bluum – This box includes handpicked items by Bluum certified M.O.M.’s (managers of merchandising). They insure that each curated product is responsibility sourced and safe for you little ones. Each box includes full-size products, for each child’s level of development, age, and gender.
- Date in a Crate – We talk a lot about how to maintain that work-life balance, and an important aspect of that is setting aside time for your love ones. This box was specially made to help “couples bring romance into their relationships.”
Subscriptions boxes are created for those of us who do not want to fully commit to a product in fear of it being something that we will not like or that may not work. These boxes are easy to cancel so don’t fret if they aren’t exciting you when you open it up each month. So choose wisely and invest in what works for you., happy subscribing!