It is evident that we need to start taking our health a lot more serious as the generation of Millennials. The world that we live in today is completely opposite of the world our parents grew up in. It’s almost as if everywhere you turn you are deceived as to what is organic and what is genetically modified. We are constantly fed too many advertisements of un-natural entities. It can obstruct a human’s visual perception of what is true and what is not. Which is why it seems many more women are taking charge of leading their lives and homes through educating themselves and becoming more knowledgeable about health and how much it actually affects them and their family’s lives.
In my personal journey to taking control of my health conscious I had the will power to do it all but I lacked the discipline. I stayed positive and you must too. Success doesn’t always happens overnight, you must work at it diligently. Below are a few ways to get started on your journey to positive health consciousness.
- Start growing your own garden
- Educate yourself on how cool it is! Google! Youtube! Blogs!
- Yes location matters so if the soil on your property is not nurturing INVEST in some Flower pots instead of a whole garden.
- Make a list of your favorite herbs, flowers, plants, fruits, veggies, buy them and plant them!
- Make sure to learn which grow best in what season and weather
- Study Independently
- Make it a habit to continuously learn something new about healthy food
- Watch the documentaries
- Read the books
- Listen to the podcast, youtube channels
- Visit your local farm or botanical garden
- Other Resources: