We all know shopping for dad can be very difficult every year. I’ve put together a gift list for you last minute shoppers, that any Father would love.
- Portable Briefcase BBQ Grill – $80.00 – This compact yet effective grill will surely win your father over this year.
- Drink Rocks – $19.95 – Ice cubes melt and water down your father’s favorite drink, try these drink rocks that stay cold and will not melt.
- Graham iPhone case – $49.00 – Made from soft brown leather this will serve not only as a phone case but a wallet as well.
- Stripe and Dot socks -$45.00 – What dad doesn’t love a good pair of fashionable socks?
- Sutton Duffle Bag – $54.95 – This mid-size duffle bag with removable straps can be taken virtually anywhere dad needs it.
- Gordon Woven Cufflinks – $50.00 – Cufflinks are essential to any man’s wardrobe; these woven cufflinks would be a perfect addition to your Father’s collection.
- Make your own Whiskey Kit – $149.99 – Not only is it Whiskey, but he has the chance to make it himself. Get this make our own whiskey kit for dad to share with his friends or drink alone.
- Monogrammed Leather six-pack holder – $110.00 – This custom six-pack holder will set your Father apart from the pack allowing him to enjoy that beer even more.
- Hankie Pocket – $9.99- There has never been a better way to store a pocket-sized notebook and hankie all in one.
- Man Crates -$39.99 -They specialize in custom food and sports themed gift baskets for men.
- Personalized Watch – $39.95 – Keepsake watch with the best photo of you and dad, he’ll cherish is forever.
- Mix of his favorite songs– This is a perfect way to remind Fathers that we are thinking about them. Put together a mix of their favorite songs or songs that remind you of them.
Our Fathers or Father figures are some of the most important people in our lives and they love to be reminded that we care. These gifts range from $10-$200 so no matter your price range, there is something great here for your Father.