The summer is a perfect time to explore new and fun DIY cocktails. With dinner, pool, birthday, and just everyday parties taking place this is a great time to show your guests what you are made of. Below are 10 DIY cocktails you are sure to enjoy.
- Grilled Peach Whiskey Sour – Yes! You read it right it says, grilled. This refreshing cocktail is sweet, sour and yummy. So fire up your grill and get to cooking.
- Sparkling Mint Cocktail – We all love anything sparkling. The stimulating taste of the mint will sure to be a hit with your guests. So grab your favorite bottle of sparkling wine and go to work.
- Watermelon Fizz – “I’ve been drankin watermelon” a popular Beyoncé line can now come to life at your next event. The watermelon Fizz is flawless for an early afternoon drink with your girlfriends.
- Avocado Grapefruit Margarita – Who doesn’t love fresh avocado? Now you can enjoy it not only in your food but in your drink. A smooth blend of avocado, grapefruit, tequila, lime, and triple sec with surely make your taste buds happy.
- White Strawberry-Lemon Sangria – For my Empirelistas that enjoy a sweet drink, this Sangria is just for you.
- Rhubarb Iced tea – This drink will bring a different flavor to the traditional iced tea everyone is use to drinking. Introduce your friends to something new with this recipe.
- Cucumber Limeade – You can never go wrong with fresh vegetables and lime. This non-alcoholic drink will keep your guests cool and happy at your next event.
- My Three Suns – The perfect drink to share with the entire family. The kiddies will surely love the strawberry sherbet.
- Blue Raspberry Lemonade Jello Slush – If you love J-E-L-L-O, this drink is for you! This mocktail is perfect on a spoon or can sipped through a straw with the addition of your favorite lemon-lime pop.
- Watermelon Slushy – This is the refreshment you need on a hot summer day. Make it with ease and serve it at your next barbecue.
These are only a few of the very many DIY cocktails you can try at home. You can explore as many options as you like and even add your own flavor to each one these drinks. Just remember to have fun while you are doing it.