Calling all Empirelistas!
Fun Fly Fabulous partnered with Fox’s Empire for their October box, shipping out 10/16! At a value of over $100, you’ll receive the awesome goodies listed below:
- Empire earbud headphones for the box provided by Fox Network
- TIDAL 3-month vouchers for users to listen to the empire soundtrack and all the featured artist on the show, be sure to plug your Empire headphones in the computer and enjoy! www.tidal.com
- Fortune Cookie for Cookie
- e.l.f Studio matte lip to achieve Cookie’s Nude Lip eyeslipsface.com
- Design Essentials full size hair products for you to look fly while attending the viewing parties, available at www.designessentials.com
- Build Your Empire Darling T-Shirt, available at www.ariansimone.com
- Bonus Item – Randomly selected boxes receive Be Fearless Tea to sip while watching the show, available at www.ariansimone.com
Sounds amazing right?! You can subscribe to the box here!
So make sure you join us at 7pm EST, right before the Season 2 premiere of Empire. The perfect Wednesday night :)
About Arian Simone:
Building a successful PR & Marketing firm from ground up, she established great relationships in the entertainment industry. She is credited with doing publicity and promotions work on films such as Limitless, Act of Valor, Takers, Quantum of Solace, Hancock, This Christmas, Stomp The Yard, and many more. She is responsible for the event planning of Lil Wayne’s 25th Birthday Bash, Pro Bowl Wide Receiver Braylon Edwards’ Quarter of the Century Celebration, Chris Brown’s MTV Super 18, and countless others. She is also credited with servicing plenty prominent recording artist in the music industry.
In 2010 she launched FEARLESS Magazine with cover girls such as Khloe Kardashian, La La Anthony, Meagan Good and others. FEARLESS served as a platform for others to share their fearless journey. In continuing the message of being Fearless, Arian Simone travels the world sharing her Journey as a source of inspiration. She has had the privilege of speaking at Dartmouth College, Indiana University/Purdue University, Howard University, FAMU, and others. Arian has also spoken at major events such as Dwyane Wade’s Wades World Youth Summit, MegaFest, Delta Sigma Theta National Convention and many more. She has been featured in a plethora of media publications and has been recognized by Ebony Magazine as one of the top 30 business leaders under 30.